Panel Van on the Side - Mens Organic T-Shirt
$ 52.90 AUD
New version of the Panel Van Tshirt, the Holden Sandman is one of the best remembered cars of the 60's & 70's
The first panel vans were manufactured by Holden and Ford in the late 1950s, but did not become popular until the mid-1960s. By the early 1970s, usually when based on the Holden Kingswood and Ford Falcon model of the time, panel vans had become Australian cultural icons.
- Our T’shirts are soft, enjoyable to wear made from 100% cotton
- Comfortable, flattering fit everyone will ask where you got your T’shirt
- Easy to maintain, easy to wash and wear this is not a high maintenance garment, pre-shrunk to minimise shrinkage
- Good everyday T’shirt that you can wear casually or to work with a jacket.
- This garment will be around for a while and may last longer than your car (depends on the car!)
- Australian designed and made, we try and test all garments to make sure they look good and will last.
Made: Garage79 has stylish, long-lasting car apparel to suit the car enthusiast. Made by us in Australia printed on organic when possible.
Printing Type: Digital
Composition: Made from beautifully soft 180 GSM 100% cotton, the t-shirt is super comfy with a great modern cut.
Features Shoulder to Shoulder tape for excellent shape and double needle bottom hem & sleeves. The cotton is pre-shrunk to minimise shrinkage.
Light weight, 150 GSM, 34-singles
100% organic combed cotton (marles 15% viscose)
Quality cotton grown without the use of herbicides or pesticides - GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certified
Neck ribbing, side seamed, shoulder to shoulder tape, double needle hems, preshrunk to minimise shrinkage